Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Back!



It's good to be home! The flight from Paris to Newark was long. How long can two small children cry, no SCREAM nonstop? What is 45 minutes? The seat belt sign is on and everyone has to stay seated because of turbulence. Finally I'm free to walk about the cabin and the two darling screamers have stopped. The flight is perfect to Newark after this. Customs was quick. Yes! Now I'm off to catch my connecting flight to Orlando. The weather was perfect in London and Paris but my flight is delayed in Newark because of severe weather. (south) Almost home but no flights are being cleared to fly south so I'm sitting in a plane waiting for the pilot to get the go ahead for flying to Orlando. He has no idea how long our wait will be. The wait was 30 minutes on the plane but it seem like it was longer. The flight was rerouted to avoid the weather. I will arrive in Orlando much later than scheduled. No worries. The flight seemed short and the landing was Perfect. The passengers applauded the pilot's perfect landing.
I'm back in Florida and I'm almost home.

3 comments:

  1. I've had one cry for 3 hours on a trip back from Seattle one time. And yes, those landings are the most important thing. WELCOME BACK MYRA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Aunt Myra is home! Did they give ear phones, so you wouldn't hear the baby screaming? Call me if you need me to do some errands.

    Jalen

    ReplyDelete