Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jetlag Maybe

I'm home and I'm not really tired. I'm at my parents home in Plant City because I don't feel like driving to St. Pete. I finally go to bed around 1:30 AM. I wake up 6:00 AM the next morning. I don't feel tired and I can't go back to sleep so I do some laundry and vacuum. I leave my parents around 1:00 PM. I'm driving my car and it feels a little different. Cars, trucks, and eighteen wheelers make up the traffic. Taxis and buses aren't seen on my way home. Very different from the traffic in London and Paris. I arrive home to lots of mail. I fall asleep reading my mail. I go to dinner with my sister and nephew. The waitress asks if we want separate checks. I 'm not sleepy when I get home so I watch shows that I have taped on my DVR. It's about 2:30 AM and I'm still not sleepy, but I decide to go to bed. I wake up 6:00 AM and I think I should unpack but I just don't feel like unpacking. So I read a book. It's about 11:00 AM and I'm feeling a little tired. So I go to sleep. I wake up eat dinner and I go back to sleep. The next time I wake up its Sunday night around 8:00 PM. I eat popcorn and watch a TV show. I sleep some more and Monday I'm just tired. I sleep all day. I don't feel like doing anything. I try to watch The Closer but I fall asleep during the show. Now it's Tuesday morning and I don't feel tired. I unpack my luggage and I work on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. So, that's what happened to you. Your mother is still looking for you to come back over. Thanks for removing those runners. You deserve a rest. It'll take you a minute to get back to eastern standard time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Aunt Myra! Dinner was so good! My Mom and I enjoyed it. I had so much food (big portions), I had to take some home. My Mom sleeps like she went to London and Paris too:)

    ReplyDelete